PLC SET-UP,PROGRAMMING, TROUBLESHOOTING AND MAINTENANCE-LEVEL 1 ( Allen Bradley PLC)
This course is designed to introduce the trainee to control systems with programmable logic controllers (PLCs). It includes intensive practical classes with live PLCs, modules, field devices and industrial process simulator systems.
At the end of this training, trainees will be able to
- Set up and wire Allen Bradley PLC control systems from scratch
- Set-up, wire and program Allen Bradley PLC control systems from scratch
- Establish communication with PLCs using RS links software.
- Troubleshoot basic programs trace faulty SLC 500 PLC/modules and replace them.
- Perform basic PLC programming(discrete signals) and download to PLCs
- Modify existing programs for different applications.
- View the status of SLC-500 input and output data tables
- Configure the I/O for a PLC project
- Introduction to PLCs
- PLC set-up and wiring
- Establishing communication with PLCs
- PLC programming with ladder logic
- Establishing communications with Allen bradley PLCs using RS links
- Introduction to PLC programming using ladder logic
- I/O configuration (Hardware configuration)
- Downloading and uploading to PLCs
- Data types and files
- Programming applications and navigation through Allen-Bradley RSLogix 500 software
- Introduction to IEC 1131 standards
- Electrical continuity versus logical continuity
- Applications of discrete inputs with PLC’s
- Downloading and uploading PLC programs
- PLC timer and counter concepts, programming and applications
- Programming applications using sequencers
- Hands on practical exercises and simulations
- Wiring, set-up, programming and operation of field devices such as sensors and VFDs
- PLC troubleshooting
Requirement – Basic technical knowledge
Softwares – RS logix 500,RS logix 5000 and Rs Links